HVAC Unit Repair
Customer Issue: Mrs. Hunter noticed that her air conditioning wasn’t turning on despite the high temperatures, and called us right away.
Our Solution: Our team opened up and closely inspected Mrs. Hunter’s HVAC unit to find the cause of the problem. We discovered that one of the capacitors had failed due to age, and needed to be replaced. Our experts discharged the energy in the old capacitor before removing the wires and transferring them to the new one and secured it. We then tested to assure it now worked properly.
Customer Issue: The top floor of Ms. Montes’ building collects a lot of moisture, which eventually leads to rusted vents.
Our Solution: Three upper floor grates needed cleaning, one of them so corroded that there was some difficulty unscrewing it. Still, all three were serviceable after a thorough scrubbing, scouring, and drying. Even the "problem child" went in easily with some new screws and cleaned screw holes.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Customer Issue: It was time for this laundromat to have its equipment maintained, including its dryer exhaust vents.
Our Solution: The laundromat’s two multi-washer-dryer units each had its own exhaust vent, and both needed to be detached, emptied, and air-hosed free of all dust and lint. After washing the apertures in the machines themselves, our last job was to reattach the ducts for testing; all clear!
Dryer Vent Replacement
Customer Issue: Mr. Mendez needed his dryer vent replaced after construction workers caused damage to it during a remodeling.
Our Solution: Our team arrived on the scheduled appointment day and removed the damaged sections of Mr. Mendez’ dryer vent. We then replaced the sections with new ones and checked the system for air leaks. He was very satisfied with the outcome and the price!
Air Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: Old air ducts needed cleaning.
Our Solution: Our technicians first discussed the project with the customer and then proceeded to thoroughly clean the entire air duct system, paying special attention to removing all dust, contaminants and organic matter from inside the ductwork.
Customer Issue: Wanted new vents.
Our Solution: Our team provided the customer with samples of modern vents that could complement his new baby bassinet and change table. We removed all the old vents, cleaned around the duct area and correctly attached the new units.
Commercial Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: Company needed air ducts cleaned.
Our Solution: We used our best equipment including a high-powered vacuum to make sure that all of the dust and dirt was completely removed from the ducts while also doing so as quickly as was possible.
Customer Issue: Needed vents cleaned.
Our Solution: Our technicians carefully used our specialized high-powered vacuum to ensure that none of the dislodged debris and dirt could cross-contaminate the air any further while cleaning the vents thoroughly so they were no longer blocked with materials.
Air Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: Needed air ducts cleaned.
Our Solution: We used our high-powered vacuum and other equipment to ensure that all of the dust and debris trapped in the ducts was completely cleared out, so it would no longer be polluting the customer's air.